Autumn Photography Shoot: Session 2

Session Review

Continuing from Fridays lecture, I waited until I could catch the early morning sunrise as usal and I managed to capture a series of beautiful shots and i played around with the colour temperature in order to create both a warm autumn sunrise in its natural phase of red , orange and yellow and finally a colder atmosphere with a blue shade which was achieved by selecting a red temperature colour and 7000k.

In addition, I ventured out towards the river once more and searched for wild berries such as hawthorns, blackberries and apples growing to depict the amount of bountiful wild fruit that grows in the woods at autumn.  Unfortunately along with the rest of environmental shots, it would seem without the brightness of the sky or sun, some of my photographs such as the photograph of wild woodland mushrooms which I found displayed both the dampness and bounty of the season.

However, I will have to learn how to solve my light exposure issue the next I am required to capture additional photographs.

By Sebastian Jones

Comments