Photography Autumn Shoot Review and Photography History

Session Review

Submitting several of my photographs for the autumn shoot, considering the feedback I received from my lecturer Paul, I agree with him that I need to improve on my focus and learn to focus on the desired image such as my rotten apple photograph.

In addition, the brief presentation on the early history of photography was very insightful on how some early pioneers in photographers managed to overcome technological limitations.

Furthermore, with the information resented to me, I will have to team up a classmate and dissect and analysts a photographer and their work or a specific photograph that is iconic or significant also try and mention thw photographs technique.

Currently, I am personally considering to research photographers from different wars such as World War 2, Vietnam specifically moments that had to captured quickly in order to capture a quick event that put the photographer under the stress of working quickly.

By Sebastian Jones




Comments