Final Shoot: Session 2

Session Review

ontemplating on the definition of change for the past week I consulted an online thesaurus and a encyclopedia that is in my psychical possession was very beneficial in generating my concept.

Furthermore, i took a Nikon D90 and proceeded to capture images of my local woods and combined the images in order to create creative HDR surrealistic images.

My particular favourite, is the photograph of the sun shining through the woods and once it two other light and dark exposures were applied I created a haunting pale sun that almost appeared  as a full moon, gleaming behind a ghostly cloak of clouds.

In addition, after browsing through additional sources of inspiration, I have conceived one idea that is a good representation for change. That Idea is to take a photograph of a set of keys possibly combining the forced perspective shot or shallow depth of field to emphasize that the keys represent the tool of accessing new areas and unlocking new possibilities.

After talking with the lecturer Paul, we discussed my  small concept tor using doors and keys as a metaphor for change. Furthermore, the concept is to have the door represent either the desires , emotions or assumptions of people and what choice awaits them if they go through the door.

Referances

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photography-new-life-gold-key-begin-fresh-resta
rt-improvement-words-to-symbolize-change-evolution-refresh-improved-beginning-image31478372

http://www.inkedmag.com/tattoo-meanings/

By Sebastian Jones

Comments