Final Shoot: Session 4

Session Review

Continuing to experiment with the camera my concept of using mirrors and doors has evolved further by having a theme of change being visualized in reflections.

Moreover, the reflective surface can project peoples desires, assumptions, imagination or reflect the environments or subjects past or potential future.

The shoot itself was satisfactory overall since I captured a selection of photographs that were in focus; however, the reason I am not entirely pleased is that I aimed to capture a large number of images that featured reflective surfaces or doors for my concept and I would browse through my pool of shots and illustrate my story with the best photographs.


References

http://webneel.com/reflection-photography-inspiration-tips

By Sebastian Jones

Comments