Final Shoot: Session 8

Session Review

Resuming the fire shoot, I had issues with the screen on the Nikon D-90 blacked out oddly when I raised the camera up mid-air.

Moreover, I had to shake the Nikon D-90 then manually resolve the issue. In addition, I intended to capture both the burning book and fire in the hand shot both in-camera since I only needed one more photograph taken completely in-camera to fulfil the module brief requirements.

Furthermore,once I began to browse through the images the following day, I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the images compared to my most recent shoots since some of those images were either blurred or the scene was as aesthetically pleasing.

Additionally, one of my favourite photographs in particular of a burning book (figure a) which in my narrative will symbolise both knowledge but also manifestation which is an open book meaning in heraldry.

Figure A


References

https://www.fleurdelis.com/symbolism_ABC.htm#Book

By Sebastian Jones

Comments